Crystals can be used to beautify any room in your home. From the crystal chandelier in your dining room to the string of blue quartz you hung above your desk, there are endless opportunities to incorporate crystals into the way you decorate your space.
10 Ideas for How to Use Crystals in Your Home Decor?
There are many ways one can use these at home to decorate it. These are:
- Hang a crystal in your window to enjoy the sunlight streaming through it.
- Place them on shelves or in bookcases to add a touch of glamour.
- Put them in bowls or vases for chic and sophisticated centrepieces.
- Fill a tray and use it as an elegant coaster for your coffee table or dining room table.
- Scatter them around candles to create a beautiful and relaxing ambiance in any room.
- Add them to potted plants for an extra dose of good vibes.
- Simply carry around your favourite crystal in your pocket or purse for personal protection and healing benefits throughout the day!
- Turn plain white paper into intricate origami by wrapping some of them into the folds of the paper while you fold. It will be a gift that has its special significance and beauty! Paint pretty designs onto rocks using acrylic paint then insert small crystals into the wet paint before it dries so they get permanently embedded within the design. You’ll have your very own one-of-a-kind artwork!
- Stick some in those cute glass bottles you bought at the store last week and fill them up with cotton balls or lavender sticks to create your aromatic spa oils! Wrap them in tissue paper and turn them into little surprises that can be given out as gifts to loved ones who deserve something special this holiday season!
- Try stringing them together with yarn to make a beautiful holiday decoration that can also be used year-round as an accent piece anywhere in your house when not being used for celebrations! Create some easy DIY earrings by combining a few pieces with earring posts, hoops, and jump rings!
Many Benefits of Having Them
There are many benefits of having these in your house. They can help to promote positive energy, bring peace and calm, and even help to improve your sleep quality. Crystal decoration can also be a beautiful way to add some extra flair. Here are 10 benefits of using them:
- Promotes Positive Energy
Certain pieces emit specific energies such as pink tourmaline which promotes feelings of joy. Putting them out where you sit or lay down can help give off this feeling as well as offer protection from negativity.
- Brings Peace and Calm
Rose quartz is often used for these purposes because it is said to soothe the mind and heart, cleanse the spirit, open the heart to love, and more.
- Improves Sleep Quality
Placing amethyst under your pillow or near your bed can increase relaxation which is important for getting good rest.
- Adds Extra Flair To Your Home Décor
These come in all shapes and sizes which means they can be used creatively as part of an art piece or simply displayed as a centrepiece on your coffee table
- Ground Negative Energies
Smoky quartz helps with absorbing negative energies in your space which can clear away the clutter in your home. Other stones that do this include black obsidian, green moss agate, rose quartz, and lavender agate.
If you’re looking for a way to add a little something extra to your home decor, consider using crystals! They can be used in a variety of ways, from being displayed in bowls or vases, to being used as part of a wind chime or mobile. And, because they come in such a wide variety of colours and sizes, it’s easy to find crystals that will match your existing decor. Have them here!
main photo: unsplash.com/Sarah Brown